Saturday, 29 December 2012


The old

The cut

The clip

The colour

The new


Hair & make up: Jay
Dress: Restyle
Shoes & tights: retail

See you in '13

~*~  xx  ~*~


  1. WOW.....after I got over the shock I've decided you look really good and the pink actually suits you!!!! Said like a mother I know but hey...I should be used to surprises by now. luv you darling.

    1. Thanks mumsie! Hope the shock didn't make you fall off your chair or anything!

    2. I actually burst out laughing because it was such a surprise seeing all that pink. Never thought you were a `pink' girl, but it just goes to show how wrong I was! Whatever will you do next.....standy by world!

  2. Oh you're gorgeous with pink hair! The more pink the merrier and I ADORE your frock and boots - you look so excited with your new look and I hope you're getting out and about strutting your new look large style! xoxo

  3. Wow this is SL FREAKIN' RAD!!! It makes you look so much younger - I think it's the pink! It freshens your face up so much - LOVE IT!!!

  4. *so - not SL! Curse these phones ;-)

  5. Holy guacamole - could you get any more frickin gorgeous??? You look absolutely beautiful! Your hair is amazing - your smile is exquisite and that outfit is KILLER! Sarah xxx

  6. That's fabulous!! I did lose a lot of hair this year, but I'd never be brave enough to get a style like this. So gothic chic!! LOL!

  7. This is so, so wildly cool! Hot pink hair looks drop-dead amazing on you, dear gal!

    ♥ Jessica

  8. Whoa! So pretty! Your hairstyle reflects your personality, which is awesome. Happy New Year.

  9. pretty cool hairdo. love it! i never saw you smiling so happily like on these pictures. you look awesome!
    happy new year to you and jay!

  10. Oh I love this cut and color on you!!! You are super brave to go for it. I would have been terrified.


  11. Yes that's my girl pink rules! Love the hair so much! How cool are ya!
    The frock is wonderful , you rock girl

    Happy NY

    Ariane xxxx