Saturday 11 February 2012

Frankie & Lola

This is Lola


She looks like caramel coffee. She feels like velvet and is very ladylike.


When she gets lots of love and attention, she puts her little head between her front paws and does a small headstand. Unfortunately I was not able to capture this on camera, but I WILL.


Lola: "Enough photos now, woman."


This is Frankie


He looks like chocolate, and is a little bit stupid. But gorgeous.


Look at that FACE


Frankie and Lola belong to friends of mine, and I may need to steal them one day.

*sniff*

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM. WHY HAVE YOU KEPT THEM A SECRET FROM ME. HOGGING THE GOOD CATS.

    Who is your fav? I can't decide. Is she bigger than him?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie is my favourite. He's a bit more playful & cuddly. He climbed onto me for a sleep all by himself. It was thrilling as the most affection I get from Molly is when she's in the same room as me.

      Delete