Sunday 19 February 2012

Oops! I bought an entire outfit by mistake

Well, they probably shouldn't all be worn together. But technically, it's enough to make an outfit.



I was really only planning to look for shoes. The rest just kind of happened.








Shoes from Target. Blouse, cardigan & hat all from Jay Jay's. Jeans from Sportsgirl.

(Very snooty little salesgirl in Sportsgirl, by the way. Made a very obvious Those Jeans Are A Mistake face at me. I will go back there one day WEARING the SIZE TEN jeans and wave my big bottom in her face.)

5 comments:

  1. EEEK! That pussy bow!That cardi!!! Heavenly!!!
    Ha,I think it's briilant to get lucky and pick up a whole outfit at once!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oops. You look great. I love it all. ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that before... a bunch of times.

    I just lost a an auction on eBay for a heart sweater like that!

    Love your hat!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT those shoes...

    ReplyDelete