Saturday 5 November 2011

Blooms!

The results of a morning's work:


(Ok, so I didn't actually grow all these flowers in one morning from magic beans. I just re-potted them.)

The broccoli and pea plants have been turfed, after slowly dying a while ago. They have been replaced with much prettier, er, things! Namely geraniums, petunias and something I've never heard of called vincas. They kind of look like petunias as far as I can tell from the little tab stuck in their pot. Once they all fatten up a bit they're being relocated to the front garden.

The chili plants and green pepper plants were my Other Half's choice. So far we haven't had much luck with vegetables (peas, wow) so hopefully they'll all take off like rockets!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! you'll have a great garden in no time. I hope you've got some nice pink flowers to match Molly's tail!!!

    ReplyDelete