Thursday 17 May 2012

Liebster blog awards

So I've been nominated not once, but TWICE for a Liebster blog award. Who feels popular and special? Me! I do!


My first nomination was courtesy of my blogger buddy Haute Rockabilly Fashionista, from whom I was possibly separated at birth :) And then if that wasn't enough, the gorgeous Hollie over at We'll Meet Again sent me one too! And I'm glad she did because she alerted me to her dreamworthy little blog too. Thank you so much my dears!

Ok, so the rules for the bestowing of this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on to your blog
4. Nominate and pass on the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
5. Let them know the happy tidings by posting on their blog.

Here are five other award-deserving blogs.

Ghosts and Garters Vintage. Lovely Heather Jean always has a craft project or three up her sleeve and she's a very talented photographer. I always love seeing what she's created next.


Sew Something Vintage. I've only just discovered this blog but from what I've seen, I will want to see more. The old sewing patterns make my fingers itch.

mabel time. Mabel has a bunch of cats, gorgeous hair, and always gets her makeup perfect.


Grandmothers Pearls. Elsa is a stunning model who does 1930's glamour like I don't know what. 


Contantly Alice. How can I go past a girl with a pin up plan? Jane, Marilyn, Rita, Bettie... it's a little slice of pin up heaven.

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much girlie!! Just the wonderful motivation I need lately :) I enjoy your blog so much as well, and your always thoughtful comments. your so incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good bikes shops in london
    Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.
    Cycle shops in norh London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on your awards. I'm heading over to check out your blog friends - thanks for the recommendations! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete