Sunday 27 May 2012

Sneak peak

I've been sewing this dress for about 7 hours today and I'm so square-eyed now, I don't have the brain power to pose for a photo shoot. I'll be wearing this some time during the week though, so stay tuned!


Also, I've noticed I've got over 30 followers now! I really didn't think I'd get so much interest! So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been following & reading my blog and been kind enough to leave me comments. My body confidence has really had a boost from all the compliments I've received here. I can't tell you how much they mean to me. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! xx
 

6 comments:

  1. you deserve every single follower ... and there will be a lot more followers soon. :)

    oh, i really love what i see on the photo. awesome print... can't wait to see the whole dress.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your creations are awesome so of course I follow ;-P This dress is looking great too from what I can see! This weekend was perfect for sewing, with all that miserable weather outside.
    I got a fair bit done too but am currently annoyed with the top I'm making cos the pattern is pretty crap...Late 50's Simplicity - About 2" extra on the neckline of my blouse...do you find Simplicity patterns a bit whack too?? Bah! Hope I can rescue it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so talented ! this dress is awesome !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you are so clever talented! Can't wait to see you in this fabulous frock! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete